AEG, Marijnen, Electrolux, John Lewis, Zanussi, Zanker totally dead.
Don't open the functionswitch never got one broken!
Quickservice, circuitboard repair with 1 year warranty.
Support after repair on our forum and by email.
Please send an email before sending a repair to us: service @ smallrepairs.nl (remove spaces from emailadress) .
If you have a Electrolux, AEG, Arthur Martin, Elektro Helios, Eureka, Faure, Frigidaire, Gibson Appliance, Husqvarna, Kelvinator, Marijnen, Parkinson Cowan, Progress, Simpson, Tornado, Tricity Bendix, Volta, Westinghouse, Zanker, Zanussi, Zoppas tumbledryer or washingmachine with the circuit board completely dead than we can repair the circuitboard at componentlevel. Well-known modelnumbers are in the table below but see the circuitboard here below, switch can also be white/grey or blue/yellow.
|ZTE285||ZTE286||ZTE289||ZTE7100 PZ||ZTE7101 PZ||ZTE7101 PZ||ZTH485|
Diagnoses first?, It's free!:
Due to demands of our customers we have a free diagnose for your circuitboard. We repair 99% of the circuitboards above which are doing totally nothing due to a powersupply-problem. If you send it in there are 3 options:
- It's repairable, you send the money bay banktransfer.
- It's not repairable (<1%) and deside to let me bring it to the recyclecentre at no cost.
- It's not repairable (<1%) and want it back and pay the post and packagecost to your country.
This circuitboard is known that he spontaneously stops, doing nothing anymore. Totally dead so .
If there are no trace for incompetent repairs or damage due to lightning on the circuitboard we will repair the circuitboard package. Because we have done many units we wil give you a 1 YEAR warranty on the power-supply part of the circuitboard. A seal is put on the circuitboard so that you and we can see when it is repaired by SmallRepairs.
SmallRepairs is over 30 years in bussiness with component-level repairs. Each circuitboard is tested so that the power-supply is functioning at arrival!
As soon as we recieve the circuitboard and the payment we will return it within 2 workdays to the customer. You will automatically receive a repair update by email when the circuitboard and your payment has arrived and the circuitboard is returned to you, etc. Spareparts are well stocked !
If your circuitboard is to far damaged and can't be repaired there is a possibility to send it back to you, the choice is yours. In that case we send it back to you and the payment you made minus the shippingcosts is send back to you within 14 days.
Shipping and Payment:
You send the circuit board to SmallRepairs, P.H. Princen, Pater Damiaanstraat 9 in 4664 BL LEPELSTRAAT, The Netherlands, bankaccount Rabobank NL31RABO0145659062, BIC: RABONL2U. Costs all-inclusive for België, Danmark, Deutschsland, France, Italië, Luxembourg, Austria, Spain, United Kingdom (*) and Sweden € 69.00 including p&p, track and trace and insurance. Remark for banktransfer: put your name and adress on it please. It could be that you have to pay local taxes outsite the EU.
* For repairs returned before 31-12-2020 this price is right, as soon as The UK is out of the EU the price can be higher and you probably have to pay your local taxes. As soon as the new prices are available we correct this on this page.
Are you satisfied afterwards we like it when we are liked on facebook . Are you not satisfied please tell us .
Disassembly of the circuitboard :
CAUTION !, remove the voltage of the machine and take pictures of the connectors for easy replacement.
1. Take the water collecor tank off the machine , remove two screws behind the tank.
2. Remove three screws on back to remove the top.
3. Unscrew left and right at the top rear two Torx screws.
4. Pull the entire panel forward and pull off the connector from the circuitboard, (strong (wo)man pull harder.)!
5. Don't try to remove the Controll-Dail, it's integrated in the front.
6. Don't open the switch in 99% it's ok, this is not a servicepart!
7. Send the circuitboard to SmallRepairs.
Cost including shipping, insurance and 6 months warranty: Local taxes have to be payed by the customer!